concert

McBusted vlog 🎶

20:43:00,0 Comments



I still can’t believe I saw them. Just before you say anything, just want to say thanks, once again, Laetitia and Carla who ‘fought’ to have this ticket for me ahah And also Celine, who is now a new little fan, and then all my classmates who were so happy for me and understood, after my presentation about ‘Bullying’, that McFly’ members are really really important for me. So here we go, McBusted concert was sick! It was just awesome to hear Danny Jones laughing live (I missed it) or Dougie Poynter joke (Yah Dougie, it was Wembley not O2 arena, obviously), to see Harry also, the most wonderful person and THE BEST drummer ever, playing as his life depends on it (yah it’s my fav’ one and? Why everyone is so surprised about that?). And finally, Tom Fletcher, cutest person ever, who never stopped jumping everywhere (sometimes you thought he WAS a kangaroo) and I’m still laughing about Matt Willis and James Bourne with their opening video, it was sick and awesome. I was such a lucky girl to see them so thanks EF London too, I can't stop smiling. 
Even if I speak french in this video, just have a look because I put some videos of McBusted concert, enjoy ;D!

You Might Also Like